Hand and Associates Learning and Mediation Services - Don't Agitate - Mediate!
My Blog

Just Another Routine

Every morning I get up and squeeze into a white steel box - it has windows although they do not open.  It has ventilation, but often uncomfortably maintained by the person operating the big white container.  Then my fellow riders and I zoom off to a our respective locations 100 miles north to "earn the bacon" in order to maintain the life styles to which we have become accustom and fto provide food on the tables and other necessities for our families and loved ones.

Such is the life of a daily commuter.  People often are in awe of us being able to do such a such a thing on top of putting in the daily 8 hours of performing one's job responsibilities.  There is a light at the end of that tunnel - albeit maybe 10, 15, or 20 years down the road - RETIREMENT!!! I am on year 13 and yet it does yet feel like just year 1.  After you adjust to the routine - what the heck - the rest is just that "routine".

We all have out routines and this is just another to add to the mix.  I would invite you to join me sometime on my white steel box quest which like the mail person - experiencing rain, sleet, snow or sweltering heat - I and my commuter cohort do what we have to do to make the long ride bearable and doable to maintain each other's spirits for 200 miles and four hours of daily routine.  Therefore, when we reach that reitement light at the end of the commuter tunnel - we can congratulate each other and say "we'll miss you, but well done"!!!

peace!!

16 Comments to Just Another Routine:

Comments RSS
online writng service on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 3:39 AM
Just another routine for i get up and squeeze into a white steel box the better performing with impressive tips with handandassociates blog.After you adjust to the routine putting the better ways always,keep sharing professionals providers are mandated.

cheap assignment writing service on Monday, December 17, 2018 10:01 PM
I do also have my own morning routine and I think all of us do. What I usually do after waking up is checking my message just to make sure that I won't miss any important notifications. After that, I need to eat my breakfast because I do believe that this is the most important meal of the day. I usually do my preparations for work after this. And the rest is history. Well, there is nothing really special about that routine but I just still want to share it.

australian writings on Friday, October 26, 2018 3:54 AM
As demonstrated by my inclination, instructing is a champion among different reasons for living for any male and female individual in light of the way that, in this calling there Is no tiring activity for the teachers and they can work in schools particularly well for the coming life for their schoolchildren.

v bucks generator on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:03 AM
Das kennst of the wahrscheinlich auch, wenn auch nicht in diesem Ausmaß. Read the reviews on what has been said about Lust zu, there is no choice of time yet. I have never seen the best Wahl.

Thomas Haughton Winnipeg on Saturday, March 02, 2019 2:37 AM
Thomas Haughton Winnipeg takes care of them. It’s a successful organization running and has helped many animals up till now.

eshop code generator on Friday, May 03, 2019 2:18 AM
most informative post very nice

webstagram on Monday, May 06, 2019 1:57 AM
That is really a great post.Thanks for sharing this with us!

71200X exam questions answers on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:38 AM
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

q on Friday, May 10, 2019 3:46 AM
q
Reply to comment

https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/advancedwriters-review/ on Monday, May 13, 2019 10:16 PM
Everyone have routine in life, some of them doing things that was not ordinary as usual. Me as a working student my daily routine is waking up at 5 am, doing some personal hygiene and going at school at 7am, after my school hours, I am getting ready to go at my work at 4pm to 12 am. As you can see my routine is very tiring and not that easy, but I need to do it for my own sake. I know someday my daily routine will change into more easy one.

webstagram on Friday, July 19, 2019 4:04 AM
This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing..

pro ana thinspiration on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:25 AM
Drinks must be consumed black and with a minimum of sugar to reduce the calories added by milk and sugar.

alex on Sunday, September 22, 2019 3:59 PM
That is really a great post.Thanks for sharing this with us!

ewrwr on Friday, October 25, 2019 6:47 AM
Choose from a wide range of bass guitars & classical guitars acoustic guitar for beginners

acoustic guitar on Friday, November 01, 2019 5:41 AM
Choose from a wide range of bass guitars & classical guitars

Twitter on Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:30 AM
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good wor