Hand and Associates Learning and Mediation Services - Don't Agitate - Mediate!
My Blog

Power of Opposites - Continued

Insight #4

The response on this subject has been overwhelming - so here I go again to add just anothr perspective of thought.  Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming!!!

What is it about people who are most unlike me - I most attrack?

Guess this is where the old adage makes sense huh?  OPPOSITES ATTRACK! Damn yo, why did it have to be me?  This guy is really not my type, but doggone it he sure is sexy!!!   What about all the “good girls” who like those “bad boys”?  Help me out here – I have no answer – I am sure there is plenty of textbook stuff – Freud or Jung material that can explain it all, but do I really have to find myself a part of it – really?    That’s ok – life happens, and this is another phenomena in which I have found myself.  I dare say many others like me as well.  I did not mean to – I even know better but – here I go again.

While this seems to repeat itself from a “positive perspective”, ever considered how those “bad boys or girls “ must feel when they too find themselves in the predicament.  Does it improve or denigrate their reputation?  How do they feel when the experience goes awry?  Is there learning from their perspective that may change them because of who that opposite person is, or do they only become  more inclined to repeat?  Can in fact, the user become the used?  Again – help me out here.  Only want to engage and provoke.

37 Comments to Power of Opposites - Continued:

Comments RSS
bestessay on Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:28 AM
Basically power of opposites continued with more subject has been overhelming the feedback is good. Thanks to this handandassociates blog for it improves many others like me as well here I go again,keep it up.

Skycap Financial on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:49 AM
Case in point, Kingston, Ontario-based Skycap Financial is one of the leaders in Canada in providing a quick and easy online loan application process.

buy essays online australia on Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:20 PM
It's important to stay positive. Even if it's hard. Am I right?

q on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:29 AM
q

top resume writing services review on Monday, May 13, 2019 10:31 PM
I really believe that opposites really attracts. Just like magnets, they can either repel or attract. They will repel if the same pole or side are placed near each other and attract if the same side or pole is opposite from each other. I can agree with what you have said. Sometimes, you can really be attracted to people who has different attitude or behavior. And sometimes, relationship work if you are different from one another. If you are the same, you might clash.

Express vpn coupon on Monday, August 12, 2019 7:03 AM
Check out the latest VPN Discounts & special offers.

unlimited coins games on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:44 AM
Enter your username and the number of coins you want to receive. Click the Create button and it will take a while for the job to complete.

unlimited coins games on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:45 AM
Our generator works perfectly on all devices, including iOS, Android, Mac and PC.

mulberry replica on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:58 PM
This guy is really not my type, but doggone it he sure is sexy!

billu on Thursday, March 5, 2020 7:04 AM
What is the most significant thing throughout everyday life? It is consistently those significant things in life that we underestimate. A huge number of things will ring a bell now, however you will in all probability overlook one. It is so basic but then it decides our lives each second. BREATHING! Noson® AG has been managing this test since 2013. As a Swiss startup, we have helped more than 3,600 individuals inhale ordinarily once more. This reaches from proficient competitors with nasal wing suction wonders to individuals with wheezing issues. Presently we offer our most recent advancement to the worldwide market so as to support mankind. internal nasal dilator

billu on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 12:06 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments. Eyal Nachum

bilal on Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:10 PM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.. Eyal Nachum

billu on Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:13 PM
Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. Bruc Bond

billu on Thursday, March 19, 2020 11:39 AM

billu on Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:51 PM
Surgery, procedure, part of medication that is worried about the treatment of wounds, infections, and different issue by manual and instrumental methods. Medical procedure includes the administration of intense wounds and ailments as separated from incessant, gradually advancing infections, aside from when patients with the last kind of malady must be worked upon. affect on mortality or rejection

jay on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 7:38 AM
I assume that is an informative post and it's far very beneficial and knowledgeable. therefore, I would really like to thanks for the efforts you've got made in writing this article BeTheme Free Download Nulled

billu on Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:33 PM
Bring Cymbalta by mouth with or without nourishment. Gulp down Cymbalta. Don’t break, smash, or bite before gulping. Don’t open the case and sprinkle the substance on sustenance or in fluid. Assume a normal calendar to get the most profit from it. Taking Cymbalta in the meantime every day will help you recollect to take it. Keep on taing Cymbalta regardless of the possibility that you feel well. Don’t miss any dosages. Cymbalta

jay on Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:48 AM
Again, keep in mind that this is not a laptop that will amaze you with its performance. It’s a simple notebook for writing, reading, email and overall performance. best laptop under 200

billu on Friday, April 10, 2020 3:54 PM
Finance is the study of money and how it is used. Specifically, it deals with the questions of how an individual, company or government acquires the money needed - called capital in the company context - and how they then spend or invest that money. payment solutions

tax free offshore accounts on Saturday, May 2, 2020 12:23 PM
I discovered your site ideal for me. It consists of wonderful and useful posts. I've read many of them and also got so much from them. In my experience, you do the truly amazing.Truly i'm impressed out of this publish

jay on Saturday, May 9, 2020 2:42 PM
hey! I just want to give an full-size thumbs up for the pleasant info you've got right here in this put up. i will probably be coming back to your weblog for greater quickly best laptops under 300

Tejar.pk on Monday, May 11, 2020 9:11 AM
Thank you for posting this type of great content ... I was looking for something like this.

nasal dilator on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 12:06 PM
This particular is commonly unmistakably essential and what's more outstanding truth close by no ifs ands or buts sensible furthermore in actuality important My business is looking for find early proposed for this specific supportive stuffs nasal dilator

jay on Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:47 PM
you know your initiatives stand out of the herd. there is some thing unique about them. It appears to me all of them are simply tremendous! best gaming laptops under 1000

토토사이트 on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 12:40 AM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.

메이저사이트 on Sunday, May 31, 2020 12:00 PM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people.

jay on Monday, June 8, 2020 11:21 AM
You finished a few pleasant factors there. I did a search at the challenge and located almost all men and women will go together with along with your weblog. best wireless noise cancelling earbuds

먹튀검증 on Monday, June 8, 2020 11:22 AM
You're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!

billu on Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:59 PM
Really, this article is amazingly one of the most perfectly awesome all through the whole presence of articles. I am an antique 'Article' finder and I now and again read some new articles if I find them captivating. Besides, I found this one totally fascinating and it should go into my arrangement. For the most part fantastic work! online accountant

먹튀검증 on Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:36 AM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.

notebooks on Monday, July 6, 2020 1:48 PM
Love to use tech? and gotta buy some new gadgets? try our site we will provide high quality gadgets . notebooks

https://5euros.eu/profil/clementpro on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 12:58 PM
Web streamlining implies the path toward making a website continuously perceptible on a web crawler's results page. To clarify, a staggering SEO philosophy will put an association's site at the top of the summary on a Google search page, along these lines improving the likelihood that people will visit the site. https://5euros.eu/profil/clementpro

Kratom For Sale on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 7:30 AM
I routinely visit this site to look at the occasions and works and at times for assets. Be that as it may, it has been some time that you have shared some report about most recent or up and coming occasions. Kratom For Sale

bilal on Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:39 PM
In excess of a site, we are building an effective and customized advanced methodology. We exhort, we support, we co-pilot ... Our job is to acquire an outcome in accordance with your goals. www.blois-tribu-and-co.fr

5euros.eu on Thursday, August 6, 2020 1:48 PM
Hi I am so enchanted I found your blog, I truly found you accidentally, while I was watching on google for something different, Anyways I am here now and could simply prefer to state thank for a huge post and an inside and out engaging site. Kindly keep up the extraordinary work. 5euros.eu

bilal on Friday, August 7, 2020 12:22 PM
I should state that general I am truly dazzled with this blog. It is anything but difficult to see that you are enthusiastic about your composition. In the event that lone I had your composing capacity I anticipate more updates and will be returning. seopublissoft consultant seo

bilal on Saturday, August 8, 2020 5:23 PM
I should express that overall I am really astonished with this blog. It is definitely not hard to see that you are energetic about your creation. If solitary I had your creating limit I envision more updates and will be returning. Agen Judi Bandar QQ Online