Hand and Associates Learning and Mediation Services - Don't Agitate - Mediate!
My Blog

Great Community Spirit in Cleveland

Some really positive things were done today in Cleveland and I am so very proud to know the sponsors for this event.  Lifeline youth football clinic - conducted their first major event for the youth in the Cleveland Community today.  Many celebrity athletes, lots of volunteers and supporters and most importantly youngsters from the community had a wonderful, powerful, positive day.  This was a magnificent showing of Us Helping Us in the African American Community.  Keep it going!!!  Keep up the fine work and thanks to all who shared their time, expertise and support for this event.  From one parent to many others thanks for what you did today - we appreciate your "lifeline"!!!

peace

8 Comments to Great Community Spirit in Cleveland:

Comments RSS
men designer jackets on Monday, August 07, 2017 2:14 AM
Power of opposites continued the started because wanted to learn about the world of twitter the encouraged me. Thanks to this handandassociates for great objectives always for the ultimate your greatest fears thoughts
Reply to comment

Blade Runner 2049 Ryan on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 2:40 AM
punk, and it doesn't make me any more punk to say how great seeing Rancid and Flogging Molly...suppose I can stop ranting now. Believe in yourselves, that's the important thing. Good.
Reply to comment

Movie Jackets on Monday, December 18, 2017 3:28 AM
city teens in Cleveland, Ohio and. teacher, and the community that surrounds. determination of the human spirit No math expertise. in all paperback makes a great choice for classroom or.
Reply to comment

proud on Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:24 AM
Reply to comment

uk assignment writers on Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:27 AM
I can not wait to get more updates about youngsters from the community and support this event as well. Thanks to this handandassociates site for observing the powerful supports,thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

tutu app pokemon go on Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:45 AM
tutu app pokemon go
Reply to comment

marvel jackets on Monday, May 21, 2018 6:44 AM
I have found this website for top quality leather jackets. Tony Stark leather Jacket.
Reply to comment

buy dissertation online on Friday, May 25, 2018 7:23 AM
This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks
Reply to comment